If you are looking to join our team, please CONTACT US.
We have openings available for the following positions:
Toothpick Flag Assembler
Hand manufacturing toothpick flags – using a gluing machine to attach precut paper flags to toothpicks.
- Operating and maintaining small equipment
- Printing and cutting
- Ability to operate a small machines
- Preparing Items in pack for distribution
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods
Full-time and Part-time – Moms’ hours available
Pay: $10.00 – $11.00 per hour plus a production base incentive.
We are conveniently located in Acworth, GA between I-75 and Cobb Parkway. This is a non-smoking environment. We e-verify and do background checks on all employees.
Warehouse and Assembly Associate
The Flag Company is looking for Warehouse and Assembly Associates to join our growing team. The primary role of this position is to work in our warehouse performing various tasks, including but not limited to assemble products for shipment, stacking and repackaging products, and various other warehouse-related functions.
- Basic warehouse operation knowledge
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Daily assembly of various products
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use fine motor skills with hands and fingers
- Willingness and ability to work with determination
- Ability to complete tasks on schedule
- Count and keep track of inventory
Warehouse hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Starting hourly rate is $12.00 per hour depending on experience. Full-time (35+ hours per week)
We offer vacation pay, holiday pay, and a retirement plan after the probationary period.
We are conveniently located in Acworth between I-75 and Cobb Parkway. This is a non-smoking environment. We e-verify and do background checks on all employees.
Customer Support Representative
Global Flags Unlimited in Acworth, GA is looking for motivated individuals to join our team and be trained as new Customer Support Representatives. Global’s Customer Support Representatives are the front line of support for our clients and customers and help ensure that our customers are satisfied with our products, services, and features. If you feel you’d be a great addition to our team, please let us know why when submitting your application. We look forward to meeting you! Position Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and phones.
- Experience working with customer support.